Lake (Hampshire), Church of the Good Shepherd

Foto’s: Mpor

In 1901 bouwde J.W. Walker & Sons een nieuw orgel met gedecoreerde frontpijpen voor de Church of the Good Shepherd in Lake (Hampshire). Het pedaalklavier is radiaal concaaf.

Dispositie:

Choir: 
Lieblich Gedact 8′
Lieblich Flute 4′
Sext II
Trompette 8′

Great: 
Open Diapason 8′
Minor Diapason 8′
Principal 4′
Fifteenth 2′

Swell: (in zwelkast)
Viola 8′
Stopped Diapason 8′
Gemshorn 4′
Principal 2′
Mixture II
Closed Horn 8′

Pedal: C – f1 
Bourdon 16′
Flute 8′

Couplers:
Swell to Pedal
Swell to Great
Swell to Choir
Swell octave
Swell suboctave
Swell unison off
Choir to Great
Choir to Pedal
Great to Pedal

Accessories:
4 pedal combination levers
Great to Pedal horseshoe leaver
pedal lever on right of pedal board – function unknown
balanced swell pedal