London (Edmonton), All Saints’ Church

Foto’s: Andrew & Jane Wood © 2018

In 1772 an organ was made for All Saints’ Church in London-Edmonton (Middlesex). It was in 1867 enlarged by J.W. Walker & Sons, but in 1905 the interior was completely replaced by a new instrument with a concave radiating pedalboard, pneumatical action and cone chests from Alfred Kirkland.

The stoplist:

Great: C – a3 Double Open Diapason 16′, Small Open Diapason 8′, Large Open Diapason 8′, Stopped Diapason 8′, Gamba 8′, Principal 4′, Lieblich Flute 4′, Harmonic Flute 4′, Fifteenth 2′, Trumpet 8′.
Choir: C – a3 Stopped Diapason 8′, Dulciana 8′, Viol d’Orchestre 8′, Flute 4′, Harmonic Piccolo 2′, Clarinet 8′.
Swell: C – a3 Stopped Diapason 8′, Gamba 8′, Voix Celestes 8′, Principal 4′, Fifteenth 2′, Mixture 3 ranks, Contra Posaune 16′, Oboe 8′, Horn 8′.
Pedal: C – f1 Bourdon 16′, Open Diapason 16′, Stopped Flute 8′.
Couplers: Choir to Great, Swell to Great, Swell to Choir, Great to Pedal, Choir to Pedal, Swell to Pedal.
Accessories: Tremulant.