Crimplesham, Church of Saint Mary

Picture: John Salmon © 2006

Constructed by James Eagles (ca. 1860) for a church in London. Moved to Crimplesham in 1900.  Rebuild by Holmes & Swift in 1986

The stoplist of the organ:

Manual: (C-g3)
Open Diapason 8 TC
Stopt Diapason Bass 8
Dulciana 8 TC
Claribel Flute 8 TC
Principal 4
Flute 4
Fifteenth 2
Pedal (C-c0, without own stops)